Corporate Presence Website Design
Coporate Presence websites are used to provide information about a company or organization generally for marketing or public relations purposes.
Features of Corporate Presence Websites
There is no standard definition of what a Corporate Presence Website must have and each one differs based on the marketing and public relations goals of the company but here is a list of some of the common features of this type of website:
- About Us
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact Information
- Pages About the Companies Products and Services
- Product/Services Descriptions
- How to Buy or Sign Up for Products and Services
- Support for Products and Services
- Company Press Releases and News
- Blogs About Subjects Relative to the Company's Goals and Purposes
The above is by no means comprehensive. The first step in designing a Corporate Presence Website is define the goals and purposes of thesite and then plan the information architecture and site map which will include determining the pages and sections of the site.