Internet Strategy and Research
Define the goals and objectives for your website and lay out a Web strategy.
Going forward with any Internet project such as a website without clearly defined goals is a recipe for failure. The first step for any project is to layout the goals in a clear and structured way. Incorrect goals or no goals may result in a website design that is just a waste of money.
At M·Qual we ensure that all of our clients get a full and professional Internet Strategy and Plan so that all Internet related activities are coordinated and directed toward attaining the desired result. There are many tools that can be used in an Internet Strategy including:
- Social Networking Sites: Facebook and MySpace
- Community Content Sites: Squidoo and Hubpages
- Creating an online Video Channel: leveraging YouTube
- Article Publishing
- Press Releases
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Keyword Research and Search Engine Optimization
- Lead Pages and Landing Pages
- Setting up Analytics:
- Know how much traffic you are getting.
- What sources are driving traffic to your site.
- Where your visitors are from.
- What pages are visitors looking at.
- And more...
- Doing A/B Tests and Multivariate tests to find the best layouts for your site based on testing user activity with different layouts
Success depends on knowing what tools are available and how to use them. M·Qual project engineers understand the Internet, the tools that are available and how companies can use them. Our professionals will put together the right strategy for you.