Internet Marketing Research | Keyword Research
After getting a clearly defined goal the next step is to investigate the market using data gathered by search engines to see what search activity there is relative to your goals. Internet marketing research is the key to turning goals into reality. With the information available today it is easier than ever to reach into the mind of your market and leverage that data to create an effective website.
If the goal of a company's website is to attract potential customers it is crucial to know what terms those customers use to search for that type of company or products that the website represents. This is done using keyword research: searching the databases of search engines to find out what words or phrases people are using on the Internet.
M·Qual uses sophisticated tool to target the search behavior of specific markets including:
- Industry specific keyword databases that show top terms used relevant to specific market segments.
- Regional keyword databases that show specifically terms being used in a regional area like Philadelphia.
- Major search engine databases that show what terms are being used on Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Our keyword research reports show all the information necessary to properly evaluate whether or not to target a keyword for marketing purposes. Some of the information we provide includes:
- Number of expected daily searches (broad, phrase and exact).
- How much are competitors paying on Pay-Per-Click campaigns for the keyword.
- What he competition is for a keyword.
- The likelyhood that someone using a given keyword is searching to buy something as opposed to searching for information (also known as Online Commercial Intent).
Our keyword researchers will help you analyze this information and find the right keywords for your website.